We will continue to add resources for members of our community to use. If you have suggestions, please email us.
- "Green schoolyards as havens from stress and resources for resilience in childhood and adolescence." -Health & Place (2014)
- "Connecting People to Parks in King County" - The Wilderness Society (2019)
- "Benefits of Nature Contact for Children" - Journal of Planning Literature (2015)
- "A meta-analysis of the relationship between children’s physical activity and mental health" - Journal of Pediatric Psychology (2011)
- "Association of Team Sports Participation With Long-term Mental Health Outcomes Among Individuals Exposed to Adverse Childhood Experiences" - JAMA Pediatrics (2019)
- "The association between school based physical activity, including physical education, and academic performance" - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2010)
- "Physical activity: An underestimated investment in human capital?" - Journal of Physical Activity and Health (2013)