Professional Development & Trainings
We offer professional development & training for current and future athletics administrators.
The CLA conducts research, professional development trainings, and academic programs for leaders within athletic departments and sport organizations. We do things a little differently here: hands-on, thought-provoking, and skill-based training with an education and leadership foundation.
How can we help you, or your staff, to be better?
- Are you a current athletic administrator looking to propel your career with a Master's degree?
- Learn more about our graduate degree in athletic administration, a 12-month M.Ed. program designed to prepare leaders for careers within collegiate athletics and other sport organizations.
- Are you a coach looking for tolls to become more effective?
- We offer an array of different opportunities to fit your training needs and are ready to meet coaches wherever they may be on their coaching journey.
- Are you with a team or sport organization that needs training for your sport administrators?
- Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your needs and how we can help. Pricing is variable.
- Interested in having a CLA staff member present at a professional conference or event?
- Center staff is active in presenting research and best practices at professional conferences and events. Recent presentations include USCCE, NASSM, ASHE, SOWA Bridge, WRPA, WIAA Coaches School, USRowing, SHAPE America, BOOST, and more. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your needs and how we can help.
- Are you an organizational sport leader in King County looking to connect with UW and the Center?
- Explore our community partnerships with sport-based youth development organizations in the greater Seattle area and check out the King County Play Equity Coalition a current initiative we are driving with some outstanding partners.